Saturday, December 26, 2009

BREAKING. SURVIVOR SA CONTESTANT 3: SANDI SCHULTZ.


You're reading it here first.

I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Sandi Schultz is a SURVIVOR SA CONTESTANT.

Sandi Schultz is a fire dancer and known for playing the role of dr. Jennifer Adams on Binnelanders in M-Net. Sandi has a new clothing line out by the way, called Sass Designs.

I've known since middle November, when I broke the news about Cindy Nell and Christina Storm (see the links below). Now entertainment journalists who were invited to the production in Mosambique at Inhassoro and Paradise Island off the Bazaruto coast, and who signed confidentiality agreements not to talk or write about what they've seen and heard, are BLABBING.

When people tell ME stuff that I've known waaay before THEM (that they are supposed to keep quiet about because they signed agreements to keep the information secret) I can't hold back any longer. I haven't signed ANYTHING by the way, and when I know that other people know too, it becomes very dicey. Either I have the news out first, or a competitor will.

Survivor SA starts on M-Net on Wednesday, 20 January at 20:00.

FYI - Idols contestant Graeme Watkins also made the short list but decided to rather continue with his countrywide tour and performing on stage than go to Mozambique for another reality show (which M-Net still hasn't confirmed the location of by the way which I broke the news of right HERE, first).

Survivor SA Contestant 1: Cindy Nell

Survivor SA Contestant 2: Christina Storm