Thursday, September 29, 2011

BREAKING. SABC2 planning on changing its on-air look before the end of the year?


You're reading it here first.

Please note the question mark with this one, because I usually only break news when I have checked what I've heard with more than one, and always very credible sources. This I've been told in person by only one longtime source, but with the way things are going over at the SABC currently ... who really knows anymore?

Here goes: An insider tells me that SABC2 will be changing its on-air look before the end of the year.

''The look is going to change soon,'' I'm told. ''Definitely before the end of the year it's going to look different,'' the insider (highly trusted) said to me. No official word from the channel of course.

SABC1 spruced up earlier this year in mid-March with the channel's new on-air look.

SABC3 is ''relaunching from October but on Monday I told you RIGHT HERE that the channel won't be changing it's current chanel logo and on-air look, which will remain the same.